This post contains affiliate links.
Yes, I am using the F word again. Fundraising can bring nightmarish images to many moms who have participated in programs that promise to ease the financial burden their little rug rat’s activities has caused the family. Most of the time these programs seem like more work than they are worth and I end up avoiding the fundraising hassle and just writing the check. However, Enjoy the City coupon book fundraiser has changed the mind of this cynical cheer mom. Now anything involving coupons cannot be half bad, so they immediately had my attention.
This program is great. The books provide coupons for many services in a particular city. They range from restaurant deals to entertainment ideas such as baseball games and movie tickets. Your organization can sell these books for $20 easily. Most of the coupons are a $10 to $20 value, meaning the book is “paid” for with one or two purchases and you have hundreds more coupons to use over the coming year. I have seen first hand the ease of this program. One of my co-workers sold me a book from her child’s fundraiser, and I do not buy items peddled for fundraisers, that is unless I think it is a good deal and will benefit my family. That book definitely helped our budget when it came to eating out. So I am sold.
Starting today Enjoy the City is making their fundraising program even more profitable with their holiday promotion. While they are a great fundraiser idea, the elf program is dedicated to individual use. Gather a few of your friends and place an order for a great deal. They are offering 50% and free shipping on orders of 3 books or more and a bonus special of buy 25 books get 25 books free. Talk about getting the most band for your buck. Simpy use the promo code cheer mama drama when placing your order to receive these great deals.
Now is the time, just go to enjoythecity.com to purchase your coupon books. This offer is good for their coupon books and online offers. Here is how to get started saving. PS, these books make great Christmas gifts.
You have 2 options:
PROMOTION: 50% off & Free Shipping on orders of 3 or more. BONUS PROGRAM OUTLINED BELOW.
$20 City Books @ 50% off will be $10. That’s 3 books for $30 ($10 unit price). Bonus: order 25 City Books, get 25 City Books free – that’s 50 City Book for $250 ($5 avg unit price).
$12 iEditions @ 50% off will be $6. That’s 3 books for $18 ($6 unit price). Bonus: order 25, get 50 free - that’s 75 iEditionbooks for $150 ($2 avg unit price).
Minimum 3 effective November 21, 2013 through December 19, 2013 at midnight CST.
Follow “Steps to Apply the Code” (note: you must click “Proceed to Checkout” to see the discount at the bottom of the next page). The code is cheer mama drama.
1. The blogger code is applied at the basket (code summary will appear in red), and the system will reflect the discounted amount on the following screens. Make sure the discounted amount appears BEFORE you submit your order.
2. The Order Confirmation/Receipt will only reflect the books you pay for. Bonus books will not be reflected on the Order Confirmation/Receipt but will be fulfilled in the internal redemption system.
6. Promo Code is required on the order.
7. No Refunds, Adjustments, or Returns on Orders with a Promo Code!
8. Allow up to 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
9. Enjoy the City coupons must not be copied. Selling Enjoy the City Coupon Books purchased online is prohibited – via Ebay or other e-commerce including but not limited to Facebook or other social media.
So what are you waiting for? Head on over now and get started on your fundraising program for the new year. I am on my way right now, Happy Fundraising everyone.